Monday, October 3, 2011

Tuesdays and Fridays

So I visited Internet Serye earlier today, and my story on the 'Upcoming Section' was already removed. It only meant one thing. It was moved to the 'Schedule Section'! They will start posting chapters of it this week! Yay yay yay! I honestly didn't expect it to be this early because there was so much stories in the line-up when I submitted mine. Starting tomorrow, When Both Hearts Break will be open to the public!

Posting Schedule:
Tuesday - 11am
Friday -11am

Yep, 2 chapters per week. If I remember correctly, When Both Hearts Break has 12 chapters and an epilogue. So that's about a month and half... according to my mental math (which most of the time is unreliable). Hahaha. Any case, that's it.

Tuesdays and Fridays at 11am.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home