Day 2: Write About 5 of My Best Friends
JOAN
She's the best friend I would always have. We don't hang out all the time, we don't see each other all the time, but when we do, we just click. She was the first person I met upon entering college. I've always been cautious about hanging out with people, but believe it or not, the second day of college, I already invited her to hang out in our house. I don't know if she feels this, but I am her rock. I just knew it, that very particular first day of college, I just knew we would be good friends. And what do you know, we still are. <3
DEAN
Ah, how do I even begin with this one... Joan and Dean are my two best friends in the world. She's busy working right now, so we don't get to hang out. This girl is particularly funny and random. We always pick on and laugh at her. She could be totally two different persons, one second she's goofing around, and when time permits or when she needs to, she can be crowned as the most serious person. I am the only non-dating person among us three. Haha.
TYNE
She's my sister from another mother, and I believe she's my soul mate. We like the same things, we dream of the same dreams. We talk about stuff all the time. We cut class together(haha). I don't know, the first time I met her, we just got along so well.
SIVYO (San Isidro Village Youth Organization)
They're actually a group, and they're friends from the neighborhood. I grew up with them. What I like best with these people is that we never get tired of recycled stories and continuous laughing. We are composed of different personalities, but there is just something indescribable that binds us.
MY ALTER EGO
I am my best friend, honestly. I have many sides, and I still want to explore that. I am most comfortable hanging out alone, seriously. I have my best friends, sure, but no one can understand me better than ME. Haha. That was just crazy.
Labels: 30daychallenge


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home