Day 4: My Favourite TV Show
Holy mother of smokes. This one is tough. If you know me personally, or not... you'll know that I am probably one of the biggest suckers for TV shows. I love love love to watch. Film or TV, I love both. As much as possible, I want to categorize my answer for this particular entry. My favorite teen drama, sitcom, police procedural, legal drama, supernatural drama... I watch all those sorts. But this challenge only needs ONE. As a TV buff, this is torture. :|
But if I really have to choose one... it'd be...
... FRIENDS. God knows how much I love this show. I was 1 year old when this show started and almost out of elementary school when it ended. I just wish I was born earlier so I could join the hype. Just imagine how crazy would that be. I love everything about this show.
What's funny is... in our family, I'm the only one who's into watching TV shows. When I asked my aunts and uncles if they've seen Friends, the answers were always a no. I mean, how could you miss out on that kind of awesomeness? Just... HOW?! I am the type who doesn't just watch it for the sake of watching, I watch it for the substance, I watch it because I want to talk about it... the depths of it, just about everything. I am that kind of TV and movie person.
For those who do not know what Friends is(which is a shame hahaha)... it's about 6 close-knit New Yorkers trying to make their way in Manhattan with their friends as their very own family. Oh for those modern-age people, the premise is like How I Met Your Mother's... but better. WAY BETTER. I swear to God. The humor is just... oh my god!
Yes. That's how good Friends is. It lasted for ten seasons, y'all.
I want to be the next David Crane-Marta Kauffman-Kevin Bright(creators of Friends). Goodness.
I loved Phoebe ever since the beginning. And I love Chandler in the earlier seasons. He's still funny, but his ChanChanMan days - still better. I love everyone: Phoebe, Chandler, Joey, Ross, Rachel, and Monica. Just imagine if you have real-life friends like them.
Watch this, you guys. Definitely worthy of your time.
Labels: 30daychallenge, i cannot contain how much i love this awesome show, TV



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home