What 5 years it has been...
I struggled to log in here. Haha. Couldn't remember which Gmail it was.
But yeah. It has been 5 years since I was last here. Let's see...
- My last post in October 2019 was about John Frusciante. In December of that same year, he rejoined the band. INSANE. JUST INSANE. I honestly think I summoned him, lol. And I saw him play on February 16, 2023!!!! That's one thing off my bucket list
- A whole ass pandemic happened. Very grateful to say that I never had COVID. At least I don't think so?
- Being able to focus on myself during the height of the pandemic CHANGED MY LIFE.
- I wear sleeveless tops now. Me!!! Who would've thought?
- I've changed jobs. Got laid off due to major cost-cutting. Now ya girl is unemployed for (going on) a month. (Well, sort of, I have a writing gig)
- I've tried living alone for 7 months. It was fun. Had to move in with my mom. Still don't know how I feel about it. I'm dealing with it.
- I'm in a long-term relationship. Going on 3 years next month. It's going alright, I think?
- I miss my friends so much. One's in Japan. One's in a province close to mine. One's in the Netherlands.
- I learned about minimalism!
- I was able to save a little bit of money. (Never done properly it before since I joined the workforce in 2014/2015, lol)
- I'm still not very good at journaling even though I've racked up so many more notebooks in the past few years. So much waste. Thinking of digital journaling now. That's why I was trying to get into this blog, lol
- Lost weight. Gained weight. Repeat. And now I'm back to the (lazy) grind.
- I've discovered the magic of Advil. Never "toughing out" a headache ever again.
- I'm a darn good cook.
- Ay-Chung Rice Flour Noodles in Ximending is the bomb.
- Traveled solo to Bangkok for the second time. Stayed at a nicer place this time. I loved it.
- I got my first tattoo!!!!!
I'm sure there's more but my mind's coming up empty now. See ya :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home