How I Met Your Wasted Premise
Just when I thought nothing could make me write an entry for another month... the HIMYM finale happened.
I'm so sad. I'm so sad and disappointed. They couldn't have just ended with the train platform scene, could they? No. They had to show Ted running back to Robin. I can take Tracy's death, for sure, because it made perfect sense. But god damn it, they just had to push that ending. God fucking damn it.
This whole season was rendered pointless after that last 3 minutes. I understand that Barney and Robin couldn't stay together, but they really had to throw the development away? They crunched everything on the finale and expect us to buy it, for fuck's sake. All this tells me is that poor Tracy McConnell was nothing but a plot point. I know I'm not alone in this, because majority of the fans are in rage. I am so mad.
They wasted Barney's and Robin's development. As a couple and as individuals.
I want to say so many more things about this, but my goddamn feelings just won't get it together. I truly am devastated. And I am deeply sorry and saddened for the folks who stuck with the show since 2005. When I started watching this, I think, Season 7 was about to end. I just can't imagine the sanity of those who were there since the beginning. Had I been one of them, I think I would've lost it more than I'm losing it right now. If that even makes sense.
I'm devastated. I'm disappointed. I'm disheartened.
Labels: television


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home