Saturday, August 11, 2012

Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23



Such a fun, fun show. I am not a critical(?) watcher when it comes to comedy, if I laugh, then it works for me. I rewatched this show because I remembered how hilarious the characters were, especially Chloe, the one Krysten Ritter plays. She is such a gem! I highly praise how she delivers her lines. I swear you are gonna love to hate her. She pulls off this bitchy-childish-who-in-the-world-cares character really well. Hands down.

Next is.... The Beek. Can you imagine James van der Beek playing a fictionalized version of himself? You bet! I mean, guys, he was Dawson! You know, Dawson Whatshisface. I crack up every time this show does a reference from Dawson's Creek. Hahahaha! Yes, because I watched it faithfully until they screwed up Pacey and Andie. I promise, Fictional Beek is hi-la-rious. :D

And then there's June. The goody-small-town girl trying to make it in New York. Unfortunately, her job didn't last and she ended up living with a con artist - which is Chloe - but they formed an unlikely friendship in the end. June has her moments, too. She is the most normal character, and by normal, I mean she knows the rights and wrongs unlike Chloe who does whatever she wants.

Normally, I don't find non-in-front-of-studio-audience-filming funny. At all. Yes, New Girl, that means you. But this one is totally an exception. Watch it, you guys. Don't read the reviews. Just see for yourself. You are gonna love Krysten Ritter. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home