My kind of beautiful
Hi. I'm not really a fan of romance-ish films, but I just have to sit this one out.
So I was on Google as always, just browsing some random stuff. I typed in 'rich girl-poor boy story'. Boy, The Notebook gets the most compatibility. And there's this little result that I thankfully noticed.
Crazy/Beautiful.
Yes. The one with Jay Hernandez and Kirsten Dunst in it. Boy, was it so beautiful!!!
Carlos Nunez(Hernandez) is a straight-A, future-well-planned type of guy. And then there's this girl, Nicole Oakley(Dunst) who is everything he's not: out of control, self-destructive, I'm-so-alone-nobody-understands-me. One fateful community service day, they met. And they fell in love. But she's just not good enough for him that Nicole's father asked Carlos to stay away from her - for his very own good. And maybe it's just so painful that the writer had to make a happy ending. I can accept it if they didn't get together in the end. I don't know. Maybe it's just the teenage angst fan in me. Their story is just so fucking beautiful. And boy, hands down to Kirsten Dunst. Her performance was phenomenal. FUCKING AMAZING. Boy, I cried a whole lot more on this one than any other romance films - that means you, The Notebook, which almost everybody claims to be the greatest ever.
I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Go watch it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home