Tuesday, September 17, 2013

There's procrastination. And then there's me.

I've always been big on procrastination. 

Not that it's something to be proud of, although that sounded like I kind of was. Haha. Kids, it's bad. Don't do it. Well, not "don't do it", because eventually, it's gonna knock on your door(?). Just don't let it get the better of you.

It's like my disease, putting things off until the last minute. Fear becomes my motivation, and that's just the worst, really. Scenario: I have a paper or speech due in a few days. I don't work on them until the night before, because I do more important things, like, you know, binge-watching the shit out of my favorite shows. I know I'm not the only one, but it is crazy. I mean, I'm watching a show, and then on my mind I'm like "bitch you have a paper due soon... meh, you got time later, binge-watch away..." IT IS LIKE A MENTAL DISORDER.

Yeah, this has no point. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home